03 April, 2009

part 2

whoa..apparently im not that forgetful,and the black out had nth to do with me not paying my bills =D!!

kk, this is wad happened..on the 27th floor, the water pump burst, and the whole floor was flooded..Then, the electrical switch boards got wet, and thus, no electricity frm the 27th floor all the way down to the lowest floor...haha! so yaloh, im on the 10th floor..therefore my apart is affected. sadness! but really thank God for protection..this afternoon, i was walking down the stairs ( the lifts were nt working), i met this gal frm singapore..den she told me story la! it seems last night, wen the water pump burst,and the electricity was cut off, there was an evacuation. haha...and i pulak nicely tucked in bed, chatting on fon wid mel, not aware of the evacuation! i think my floor wasnt notified loh..coz wen i went out to the corridor, everyone in my floor was still in their apartments. so i tot its like a normal black out, and juz have to wait it out. mana tau so serious. hmm, maybe my floor is quite a distance frm the 27th floor,so not necessary to evacuate kua...haha,anyway, really thank God for protection loh =D

The electricity is still not back, and im blogging in the dark! my hsemate will be staying over at her frens place, and ill be going over to my bro's place. will stay there for the weekend. Have to start studying for my test loh! haha!
ehh, the fridge stinks man! haha..the food all rotten d..haihz! but thank God i din do grocery shopping for this week yet!..if nt, all my food wasted! hehe God is good!! =)!

so yaloh! gonna slp now while i wait for my bro 2 come get me! at least i managed to charge my laptop n fon at uni. not so scary.
hehe..neway,i really wanna thank God. Despite all the "happenings", somehow, everything is ok.. the ppl are working hard to fix the prob, i have my bro with me, family n frens support..so yeah..Really, God is forever faithful! Praise Him!


He's watching over me, my every step!..He's my shield, my strength! Therefore, i shall not be afraid! muahaha =)

1 comment:

MaL said...

they still following "Earth Hour" kua hehe take care dude!