03 April, 2009

let there be light..!!

joker man..my building takda electricity!..and the funny thing is, onli a few floors are affected anddddddddd...my floor is one of them! haha..quite scary lor..last night nt too bad,at least the corridor gt lights,frm the generator thingy i guess..bt today, wen i got home frm uni,the corridor was in total darkness! cant even see the lock on the door..had to raba raba my door to find it! hahahaha..sad leh..phone no battery liao,cant call anyone! cant even call the building manager.. and its raining..so there's no sun!..and its like 12 noon.

Im sitting in the dark, eating my lunch!..relying on my com for light..once the battery dies, im getting out of the hse..will stay in uni lor till tonight. hopefully this thing can be solved quickly..gt exams to study for summore..aiseh!

*wait..did i pay my bills???...o.0!!!!!*

1 comment:

MaL said...

call TNB come! hahaha xD