01 April, 2009

I forgot to bring my purse to uni today!..haha!..i walked into the tram, sat down, and open my bag to look for my purse to get my tram ticket and realised i din bring it -.-! left it in the other bag..lolz
thank God i keep my coins in a separate purse because of its heaviness! muahaha..so yeah,managed to buy a daily tram ticket and a bowl of noodles for lunch..hehe..and i still had enough to get myself a bottle of coke! =D (pai seh lah to pimjam $$ frm frenz..hehe)

So yup, i was quite shocked loh..i din know i kept that many coins,summore not those cute 2 dollar coins which are small light n cute, but i had aloooot of 20cents n 50cents leh..super big, n heavy..well,at least i managed to use it all,reduce the heavines of my bag..haha) So, all together, i used 14 dollars,and i still have coins left =D!

thank God! =)!

Anyways...
Had 4 lectures 2day..so happy,no bio prac! so by 2,i was home. ahaha. I feel quite bad tho..its only been a mnth in uni,and im already slacking! haha..very sien leh the lects! so hard to stay focus (more like staying awake =D) haha..sooo,to kill time during lects, esp Food4aHealthyPlanet, this is wad we do...



Lucia's really good in drawing!




haha, we changed chem lecturer..This prof a lil
bit more fierce than the previous Prof



Boring! ~~~~~


Lolz, Lucia's awesome drawing

"guess who i am,find me =p"

Found you? lolz!

Neway, this is Yasuko.
She's from japan!
"Takasimas!" ahah we have to say tat b4 we eat!..well i think that is wad we need to say >.<

and this is Lucia, frm Indonesia =)
3 of us have almost all our lects together..hehe


"Aly's Syndrome" she calls it..ahah! i love to eat this korean noodles at uni, and at 1st, Lucia din like it...but after seeing me eat it,everyday fo 2 weeks, she started to like it too..=)


yummy!!!


~~really thank God for everything...without HIm,i am nothing~~



__________________________________________________________________________




~suddenly the world seems such a perfect place,

Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace

and it all revolve around you~


....And I’m surrounded by

A million people, I

Still feel alone

Oh, let go home

Oh, I miss you, you know...

I miss home so much! =)

1 comment:

Seriously serious. said...

hoLa!! all the best for exams! get more sleep la amMaly xD