28 January, 2009

miss forgetful

Something funny happened last night =p....

I was in the mood to blog last night! was like super semangat! (this feelng doesnt come often =D ) So i went to my room, sat down, on pc, went online..n was about to sign in..and i realised i forgot wad my g mail was!! HAhaha!! i was seriously sooooo emo!..i kept trying to log in with all the possible g mail add i can think of..but all oso tak betul!..aiseh!
After a while,i got bored..i seriously couldnt rmb a thing! So, desperately, i turned to mel n mal for help! hahaaha!
Mal was very helpful!..he said he has experienced this before, since he helped his fren once!..hahah! n mel was telling me to try something ( which i din really understand..but thx anyway! )
While cracking my head, trying to remember back my e mail, i was already considering of starting my 3rd blog..haha! i was thinking of "alythelyly_revived" or something like that! n mel suggested "alythelylyly" loLz..Wow,if i really have to start a 3rd blog,how embarassing can that be man..=/
So yeah, after bout an hour or so..mal finally found back my email!..i dunno how,but i am thankful! lolz..=)
So because of mal n mel, i have the opportunity to blog again!..hahaha! So thanks! =D





Mel n i

Mal n i

my best friends =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! you're weLcome dudey! funny la hahaha 'alythelylyrevived.blogspot.com'! haha =)

Anonymous said...

i'm supposed to be slow & u're supposed to b forgetful anyway XD

Anonymous said...

what am i supposed to be?? haha

Ju said...

clown. lol