10 January, 2009

Finally!

hehe! finally created my very own blog..lolz! well, not exactly me who created it,but Gabby! so thanks!! hahaha..since she helped me,this post is specially dedicated to her..=)
Neways,tot of getting a blog since i'll be leaving for aussie soon. So yeah! haha.
Hmm, I actually had a blog before..hehe..but i kind of forgotten the URL. haha!
Dun worry, I will not let it happen again!! *fingers crossed*

This is Gabby btw!

Thanks ya!..and stop laughing at my cacated com skills! grrr!

happy birthday girl! =)

5 comments:

ducky said...

ahahaha...
i c it now....
pink.. hmmm.....
haha....
going to aussie?
do wat?
yer.. din tell me....
haha....
btw.. this is my longest comment ever... lolx..

Animaniacs said...

eh aunty, got blog adi! =P congrats! hehe

Seriously serious. said...

oops sorry, that was me aunty haha! =P

JapBoyRockS said...

u cloan mal, use ur college one.. haha! yay! finally a blog! =D

Anonymous said...

a new blog to stalk! the excitment in my life never ceases. >.< yay!