12 March, 2009

Boldhad my 1st lab class today..bio prac!
its a 3 hr class -.-"
Quite boring lor..have to look for my specimen using the microscope..some kind of cell la..and like out of 6 specimens, i could onli find and see one cell!!
Sad rite? haha...microscopes n i dun get along!..hehe.
Thank God its over, and i somehow manage to hand in my work.
oh yeah, i spilled some red-colour chemical on my hands..so my fingers are bright pink now! looks like im bleeding..haha!
Next week no bio prac,but got chem prac for the next 3 weeks!!..argh..3 hrs per class..so sien!!!
=D
neways, im really missing home!..missing my family so so much, my friends, doggie,Angel girl!..Church..Youth..Yac!
homesick man! lolz
haihz! Gonna makan Indo mee and get back to work,lolz!..bb =)
~~ You'llBeInMyHeart ~~

No comments: