25 February, 2009

HANI!!!!

Hani!!! We miss you..Im with Kim now at uni..=)
He's helping me with my time table and he's bugging me about my used-to-be-red hair.

TS here.
She's making me type here.
Well, for one, I'm definitely not cheating on you with her anymore cause her hair not red.
TOTAL SADNESS..
k there :)
I miss you girl.
Love always

Aly here!
hahaha..how are u girl! i miss you man =)
Uni life here okok onli lor..its summer n its SOOOO cold!
Weird >.<
hahah..take care n ill c u on9 soooooon =D

3 comments:

Ju said...

waah...your red hair very popular hor?

Hani said...

alyy!!! why isnt your hair red anymore?? And are you sure kim wont cheat on me with you even though ur hairs not red anymore?! :P hahaha.. i just went out with G1 just now..u werent there! miss u lehh :(

Anonymous said...

aly, john and you are super lame! omg! i cant stop laughing when i read this